By Richard Harrington
Within the simply Apple-certified consultant to iWork ’09, you’ll discover ways to create every little thing from satisfactory company displays and newsletters to potent budgets and occasion planners. targeted classes take you step-by-step via all elements of Keynote, Pages, and Numbers. The self-paced book/DVD blend makes use of real-life fabric and sensible classes that you should follow instantly on your personal tasks. You’ll examine to:
• grasp the iWork suite of instruments speedy via enjoyable, real-world projects
• layout a Keynote presentation from storyboard to internet export
• upload lively charts and customized backgrounds to a presentation with ease
• put up great-looking newsletters and brochures in print and at the Web
• construct a qualified advertising package deal from scratch
• Create price stories, song budgets, and plan specified events
• variety, manage, and chart information utilizing subtle spreadsheet calculations
The Apple education sequence is either a self-paced studying software and the legitimate curriculum of the Apple education and Certification software. to determine extra approximately Apple education, or to discover a licensed education heart close to you, visit www.apple.com/training.
Read or Download Apple Training Series: iWork 09 PDF
Best graphics & multimedia books
This research of chaos, fractals and complicated dynamics is meant for someone acquainted with pcs. whereas holding the maths to an easy point with few formulation, the reader is brought to a space of present medical study that was once scarcely attainable till the provision of pcs. The ebook is split into major components; the 1st presents the main fascinating difficulties, every one with an answer in a working laptop or computer application layout.
Point of view perspectives, akin to block diagrams and fence diagrams have consistently been a major technique of clinical visualiza- tion in geology. complicated 3-dimensional machine gra- phics is a brand new software for the development of such perspectives. The booklet includes papers provided on the first huge interna- tional assembly (Freiburg, October 8-11, 1990) that introduced jointly operating teams engaged in improvement of 3-D visua- lization courses for geologic reasons, and integrated humans fromuniversities, govt firms, the mining undefined (especially oil businesses) and from software program businesses enga- ged in geology and geographic details platforms.
A number of disciplines and professions have embraced geospatial applied sciences for gathering, storing, manipulating, interpreting and showing spatial facts to enquire crime, prosecute and convict offenders, exonerate suspects and put up facts in civil proceedings. The purposes, acceptability and relevance and procedural legality of every geospatial applied sciences fluctuate.
This booklet provides a accomplished treatise on Riemannian geometric computations and similar statistical inferences in numerous laptop imaginative and prescient difficulties. This edited quantity comprises bankruptcy contributions from prime figures within the box of laptop imaginative and prescient who're using Riemannian geometric techniques in difficulties similar to face attractiveness, task reputation, item detection, biomedical picture research, and structure-from-motion.
Extra resources for Apple Training Series: iWork 09
Your Slides Are Not Your Presentation Ǡ Think of yourself as the anchorperson on the evening news: you’re delivering the story, and the slides behind you provide “speaker support,” reinforcing your key points. Formatting Text Ǡ Designing Great Slideshows (continued) Don’t Use Too Many Elements on a Slide Ǡ A good presenter breaks down complex ideas to their simplest elements. Charts with tons of arrows pointing in all directions will confuse your audience. Lengthy paragraphs of text on a slide will tempt people to read the slide instead of listening to you.
2. How do you change which master slide is used? 3. How can you paste text into a presentation and apply the theme’s formatting? 4. How do you switch to a different Inspector window? 5. How do you open the Spelling window? Lesson Review Answers 1. Choose themes from the Theme Chooser. This window opens automatically when you open Keynote or when you choose File > New from Theme Chooser. 2. You can access master slides by clicking the Masters button in the toolbar. The available master slides will be shown in the list.
21 22 Creating a Presentation Customizing a Slide Layout So far, you’ve modified text within existing slide layouts. However, Keynote lets you add as many text boxes to a slide as you need. You can add text by inserting a new text box or by inserting a shape. Adding a Shape for Text Putting text inside a shape is a great way to make it stand out. Let’s create a new slide and add a shape to contain text. 1 In the slide navigator, select slide 12. 2 In the toolbar, click the New button to add another slide to your presentation.